We offer face to face counselling, and online – the choice is yours.
- Working with adults, children & young people
- Online sessions from 16 years upwards.
- Face to face sessions from 8 years upwards.
|Initial assessment individual||£20||30 mins|
|Individual counselling||£25-50||1 hr|
|Relationship counselling & assessments||£65||1 hr 20|
|Clinical supervision (student counsellors)||£15||30 mins|
|Clinical supervision (qualified counsellors & professionals)||£20||30 mins|
- Initial assessment: This is the first step in getting started, looking at how we can support you and assigning the right counsellor.
- Individual counselling: This is a one to one service with a specially selected counsellor that best suits your needs. Please note the £25 sessions are with a placement counsellor.
- Relationship counselling: This is a service offered to couples to work on the issues within their relationship.
- Clinical supervision: This is a specific service offered to counsellors or other professionals needing support regarding their work and creating balance. We recommend 1/1.5 hours monthly.
We also offer some specialised services below. For more information please click the links.
Our commitment to you
We have covid risk assessments and government guidelines in place for the safety of you and us, full details can be found here.
We are passionate about offering a service that is affordable to clients, that also offers trainee counsellors a place to develop and grow but most importantly, a safe and ethical practice that believes in being regulated by governing bodies to ensure our standards of work remain high. We are an honest, hard working team of people that are passionate about improving mental health.
Our placement counsellor is supported and mentored by our more experienced counsellors and supervisors. All counsellors attend regular supervision and ongoing training courses to enhance their skills.
The Counselling Alliance has been set up to allow more people to be able to access counselling.
Registered with the information commissioners office under the data protection act 1998. Reg. ZA649846