Hey, I’m Justine. I decided to train to be a counsellor several years ago, after experiencing just how powerful counselling can be. From the very first step of my training, I just knew it was where I belonged! I have an absolute passion for talking therapy and believe in the power of speaking aloud. I am a people person, I have a warm, inquisitive nature and I really enjoy building a therapeutic relationship.
I have trained and qualified in specific areas of counselling including:
- Fully qualified Person-Centred counsellor
- Northampton Rape Crisis Trauma Training
- Attachment Theory Certified Training
- Sexual Trauma certified Training by Zoe Lodrick
- Treating PTSD, Trauma & Phobias with Rewind Trauma Technique.
I’m often referred to as Tigger. I have a passion for John Mayer, Irish Setter dogs, yoga, Alice in Wonderland, Cornwall & Brené Brown (not necessarily in that order!)
Registered with the information commissioners office under the data protection act 1998. Reg. ZA649846